What’s Christmas without Christmas cards and warm wishes to your loved ones? I know that this time of the year might get pretty busy. Coming up with different creative and humble ways to say Merry Christmas might not be easy for many of us.
But don’t worry. We have made sure that you make the best of Christmas with different types of Christmas wishes. In this article, we have provided different creative ways of saying Merry Christmas to your loved ones. You can copy any of these short messages. We also would not mind if you made little changes to them.
Merry Christmas Wishes For Gift Cards
- We wish you a Merry Christmas, friend, and a Happy New Year ahead!
- Have a jolly holiday.
- My home wishes you a happy holiday and merry Christmas to your family. May the year ahead is filled with happiness to the brim.
- Wishing you and your family a happy holiday season and all the best for the New Year!
- I wish you get all the love, light, and laughter this Christmas and a Happy New Year ahead!
- May your days be bright and merry. Happy holidays from us!
- May all the joys of the season fill your heart with happiness.
- Season’s greetings from my house to yours!
- Wishing you joy and peace this holiday season and a happy New Year.
- Merry Christmas to you, and lots of love!
- Have a holly, jolly Christmas!
- Enjoy the most wonderful time of the year.
- Happy holiday my friend; I wish you a happy new year ahead.
- May all the peace, love, and joy come your way in this season of holiday. Merry Christmas.
- Sending you peace, love, and abundant joy this holiday season.
- Let us Spread holiday love during this festive season; Merry Christmas!
- Wish your family the happiness it deserves this holiday.
- Wishing you and your family the best this season and always! Happy holidays, and Merry Christmas.
- May warm wishes of happy holidays brighten your Christmas week.
- Happy everything this holiday season!
- Here is a Heartfelt holiday greeting to my precious one!
- May love and laughter never leave your side this holiday.
- Let us share the happy season together. Merry Christmas!
Sentimental Merry Christmas Wishes
Even the toughest of human beings have a soft corner in their hearts. If not for everyone, at least for a few people. However, if you are looking for sentimental ways of saying Merry Christmas through a card, then the below ones might help–
- A new year and a merry Christmas are here to make your life full of peace, love, and joy. Embrace it; merry Christmas.
- May the holiday season is full of special moments and happy memories.
- I wish you and your family I have a white Christmas full of fun, love, and warmth.
- Merry Christmas. You should know how lucky we are to have you in our lives.
- May all the little things in your life be filled with the joy and happiness of Christmas.
- You are in our hearts this Christmas, and you will continue being there for the Christmases beyond.
- I wish you health, joy, and courage in this holiday and the holidays to come.
- Our holidays are more fun knowing you’re a part of our world.
Religious Merry Christmas Wishes
Send these holy and pure Christmas wishes through your carefully designed Christmas cards.
- A merry heart does good like a medicine. – Proverbs 17:22
- Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, goodwill toward men. – Luke 2:14
- And you will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth. – Luke 1:14
- May God bless you and yours this Christmas and always!
- Count your blessings and embrace the joy of the season.
- Jesus is the reason for the season.
Funny Christmas Wishes
- “Don your ugly sweaters… Let’s have fun; let’s have a party! Happy Holidays!”
- “Christmas is the only time of year in which one can sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of socks. Enjoy!”
- “Wishing you a white Christmas! But, if you run out of white, open a bottle of red. You know what I mean!
- “You’re a gift in my life, one I’m returning for store credits. Merry Christmas!”
- “A Christmas reminder: Don’t ask for money from elves … they’re a little short, always! Have a Merry Christmas!”
Meaningful Christmas Wish
- “This Christmas Season is bringing only happiness and joy to you and your family.”
- “This Christmas has so many gifts for you. The gift of love, peace, and of happiness.”
- May there be light, may there be laughter, and may there be peace in all homes and all hearts this Christmas.
- “I bring joyous wishes of Christmas to you and your family; have a blast this Christmas. “
- “May all that is meaningful and all that is beautiful find a resting place in your family and your heart.”
- “I hope this holiday season is filled with bright laughter, good food, good drink, and good health. Merry Christmas.”
- “Have a sparkling holiday this Christmas. Merry Christmas!”
- “I hope the magic of Christmas fills all the corners of your heart and your home with joy — now and always.”
- “Our family wishes you the love, joy, and peace you deserve … today, tomorrow, and always.”
- “May your family have the holiday season you have always wanted, one full of laughter and surprises.”
- “Wishing you a bright and Merry Christmas; have lots of fun.”
- “Wish your heart and home be filled with light and blessings this Christmas holiday.”
- “May this Christmas be filled with peace, love, and joy.”
- “I wish you endless love; I wish you endless laughter; I wish you a Merry Merry Christmas that you never forget.”
- “I wish all that all of your wishes come true this Christmas. Merry Christmas”
- “My life is bright because you are a part of it. Merry Christmas, dear friend.”
- “May this Christmas be full of fun, snow, songs, cookies, and candies. Merry Christmas!
The Christmas bells have started to ring as the year almost approaches an end. A new year is ahead of us. All of us have people to who we want to send our love, thanks, and gratitude. But we run out of words sometimes. But not to worry; here, you will find the words best suited for wishing your loved ones. You can use these merry Christmas wishes.
However, if you need any further help, please comment below. We will try to reach out to you as soon as possible.