The first day at a place sets the tone. The way you welcome your employee on your first day will make their opinion of your organization. The first welcome message for new employees will be the first image he or she will have of that organization. Give them a warm welcome and set the tone for them
Here are some of the best welcome on board messages or welcome messages for new employees, be it face-to-face or via email.
Welcome on board messages from the manager
- Welcome aboard, Jen! We’re excited to have you here.
- “The recruitment team has done a great job at getting you to join us! Congratulations on making it to our organization.”
- “Congratulations on joining one of the best organizations in the world. You are among the brightest minds we have here, and it will be our honor if we can add any value to your skills.”
- “We are delighted to have you among us. On behalf of all the members and the management, we would like to extend our warmest welcome and good wishes!”
- “A warm welcome and lots of good wishes on becoming part of our growing team. Congratulations on behalf of all the members. We are all happy and excited about your input and contribution to our company.”
- “We love to form a team, work with enthusiastic, creative people, and have a great learning attitude. And hear that you fit the bill perfectly. It’s great to have you with us. Warmest welcome!”
- “Having a talented individual like you will help us take another pivotal step towards the organizational goals. We look forward to working with you. Welcome!”
- “Happy joining day! Please let me know if HR made you feel welcome because we have something better in the works. I am delighted you have decided to join us.”
- “Welcome! I hope you resonate with what Hellen Keller says, “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.”
- “Thank you so much for accepting the job offer with us. Never feel shy about sharing your thoughts and ideas, as they are always welcomed, and we value them.”
Welcome on board messages from the team
- “Congratulations, you are one of us now. Our team follows only one principle and that is to have as much fun as you can while working. I am expecting the same from you. Please feel comfortable and ask any questions you might have.”
- “Welcome on board, we aren’t a team but a family. It is great to have another family member join us to create more magic!”
- “Congratulations on becoming the newest member of this team! We hope you find your new role rewarding and challenging. Welcome Aboard!”
- “Congratulations and welcome to the team! We believe that what a strong group of people can accomplish together is much larger, far greater, and will exceed what an individual can achieve alone.”
- “With the organization growing rapidly, your addition to the team will greatly assist us in achieving our goals. We look forward to providing you with the best professional and personal opportunities.”
- “Everyone on the team extends a warm welcome. With your exceptional skills and personality, we believe you will be a good fit for us.”
- “Another gem added to our team! It is time we started innovating and building for the future. Together we can all set new standards and reach higher goals. It is extremely gratifying to have you on the team.”
- “Welcome. I am thrilled you decided to join our team on the path to success. Your talent and outlook will be invaluable to our team dynamic as well as the goals we share.”
- “Welcome aboard Monica, the team shall be your new home. We hope to make this an enriching experience for you.”
- “Welcome to the most creative team of the organization, we look forward to using your creative intellect to progress better than ever.”
New joinee welcome messages from the company
- “Many-many congratulations, you are among the very few people who made it to the firm. The entire team is looking forward to meeting you.”
- “An employee like you, intelligent, talented, and full of energy, is an asset to any company. We can’t wait to start working with you! Welcome to our company!”
- “The office welcomes you today with open arms to be a part of our strong team! We hope we can together help the company grow bigger and broader.”
- “Warm welcome and congratulations on getting hired! You are an asset to the company, and we hope you have a fantastic time working with the team!”
- “Thanks for choosing to be part of the company! We are all working towards a common goal, and your contribution is integral. Congratulations, and welcome aboard!”
- “We are thrilled to have you in our organization. Your skillset, creative mindset, and personality will positively impact the workforce. Hope you have a great time here!”
- “We hope that you will surprise us with your innovative ideas and influence the whole organization in a positive way. Hope you have a good time working with us!”
- “Hard work and dedication are something that we value the most, and we know that you are ready to put in all your efforts from the first day. Congratulations on joining the team!”
- “Never be afraid to try new things because that is exactly what we encourage our employees to do. You experiment, and you learn. The team is always available to help you. Welcome to the group. Hope you have an amazing time here!”
- “Welcome to the team. For us, our employees are our greatest assets, and we hope to ensure that you are being valued here. We have lots of things in store for you.”
Warm welcome messages for a fresher
- Welcome to the team, Nick. Your talent and skills will take you far, but it’s your personality and values that really impressed us. We’re excited to watch you grow here.
- Welcome, Jack! We had such a great connection that it feels like you’re part of our team already. We’re here to help, so if you need anything, just ask.
- Delighted to have you with us, [Name]. I can tell already you’re going to be a valuable asset in our successful journey towards [Goal].
- Welcome aboard, Paul. I’m proud to be able to call you a member of my team. I was so impressed with your interview and portfolio, and I can’t wait to see what you do here.
- “Sometimes, challenges and struggles are exactly what we need in our lives. It is great you are experimenting with this new role. May you welcome every effort, every struggle, and every challenge. May you open your wings and fly!”
- “First jobs are always very intimidating but can be a less daunting experience with the right team. I promise you that our team is going to support you throughout should you face any trouble. Please feel free to reach out to anyone. Congratulations! And Welcome.”
- “We are more than thrilled to have a young talent such as you join our team. It is time we brought in a fresh perspective. Congratulations!”
- “Welcome to our team! We brought you on with us because we saw something special in you — a fresh eye that can help take us to the next level. We know you’ll make waves and we’re committed to supporting you every step of the way.”
- “Welcome aboard! We hand-picked you to join our team because we believe in you and what you have to offer. Ask questions, share ideas and keep doing what you do.”
- “We’ve never had someone quite like you on board, and that’s a huge compliment around here! We love your uniqueness and can’t wait to see what you’ll make happen.”
Employee welcome messages for an experienced professional
- Sending you a warm welcome from me and everyone at [Company Name]. We are so lucky to have your skillset and approach to [Topic]. Thank you for joining us!
- Welcome, Jenny. You’re joining a dynamic team, and I know you’ll fit right in. You’ll be a great asset, and we’re all excited to meet you.
- Thank you for joining us, Nicholas! I believe you’ll take us to new heights, and I can’t wait to work with you on [Project].
- “It is great to have you as a part of the team that is known for its agility. We are confident that you are going to make our work better and we’re delighted that you have chosen to join us.”
- “Warm welcome, we are happy to have someone who shares the same core values as the rest of the team. We look forward to utilizing your skill-set and experience of the years to achieve greater and better results.”
- “A warm welcome to the office! Your remarkable skills will be a great addition to our team and the company. We look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship with you!”
- “Starting a new job can be overwhelming. But do not worry; we are here to help and support you in every way possible. So, sit back, relax, learn, and enjoy the journey with us!”
- “With newer perspectives and ideas, we hope you bring a new dimension to our workplace. Welcome aboard, and congratulations!”
- “Welcome to the team! We know that starting a new job can be intimidating, so we wanted you to know that we’re here to support you. You’re a part of a team now, and we know you’ll do great things here.”
- “We’re so happy to have you on our team, Ryan. We’re pleased you decided to join us, and we hope you’ll come to us for help when you need it. We know we’ll be turning to you when we need your unique talents — the ones we hired you for.”
Well, to help with the process, here are a few more welcome on-board messages for your employee or team member.
- “We are delighted that you have decided to join us. On behalf of myself and all of the team, we would like to extend our warmest welcome and best wishes.”
- “Welcome to the team! We are beyond thrilled to have you at our office. We know how much of an asset you will be within our company, and we can’t wait to see all that you accomplish.”
- “Congratulations and welcome aboard! We’re so glad we chose you to help us rise to the next level. Never feel shy about sharing your thoughts and ideas – that’s why we brought you on board!”
- “Welcome [Name]! We’re proud to have you become part of our team. We look forward to learning and growing alongside you for the years to come.”
- “Welcome to the team! We know that starting a new job can be intimidating, so we just wanted to let you know that we support you and are here to help you in any way we can. You’re part of the team now, and we know you’ll do great things here.
- “A great big warm welcome! We hand-picked you to join our team because we believe in you and the unique talents you have to offer. We know your fresh set of eyes will help us to the next level.”
- “Welcome to our dynamic team! The entire office welcomes you, and we hope to form a tight-knit group of enthusiastic, creative people. Let’s have a long and successful journey together.”
- “Congratulations on becoming the newest member of our office! We welcome you today with open arms. You are an asset to our company, and we hope you have a fantastic time working with the team.”
- “A big hearty welcome to you, Joe! Thanks for accepting to become part of our crew. We are doing some exciting work, and your fresh ideas and unique perspective will be invaluable to us.”
- “I’m here to personally congratulate you on your new position as a manager! Your previous work and extensive knowledge make you a crucial asset to our company. Let’s accomplish big things together!”
The beginning could mean a lot to a person. The way they are welcomed could make or break their idea of the organization. A short welcome message is a part of the starter pack that the organization has to offer them on their very first day. So greet them with a good welcome on board message and get them comfortable.
You may also be interested in: