Merry Christmas eve to you and your family!
So, it is that time of the year again. The best time of the year, to be precise. The town and the streets are decorated. Santa Claus outfits are hanging in the street shops. The bakeries are ready to sell fresh new cakes, and everyone is running around buying gifts for their loved ones.
Along with buying gifts, you are also probably thinking of the most common ways to say Merry Christmas Eve to your friends and neighbors. But, if you are ready to put in a bit more effort in making Christmas a little bit more merrier and sweeter for your friends, family and neighbors, then try out these simple yet thought-provoking ways of saying, Merry Christmas Eve.
1. May Your Christmas Eve Sparkle, And Your Christmas Day Shine
Christmas brings all the merriment and joy in your life through the sparkling lights. If you are wishing someone a happy and healthy life, you can use this humble yet heartfelt Christmas wish on Christmas eve.
2. A Little More Sparkle, A Little Less Stress. This Christmas, I Wish You The Very Best
This Christmas eve, make your wish go away all the worries and stress your favorite person has. Whether you are texting or wishing for someone in person, rhyming your wish can add extra flare to it.
3. Merry Christmas Eve! Hope Everyone Has A Great Time And Great Presents From Santa
If you don’t want to go overboard and stick with a very simple way to wish merry Christmas, then you should try this. Not everyone loves to say cheesy things, although they are feeling it. This should provide them with saying merry Christmas eve to everyone.
4. Let It, Snow, Let It Glow, Let It Wow! Merry Christmas Eve!
This Christmas, send all your good wishes, love, and goodwill to someone with this catchy merry Christmas eve wish.
5. “It’s My Prayer That You Can Find Love, Peace, And Joy – Merry Everything!”
Send your prayer, and love to the lord so that he shines his grace upon your loved ones. If someone is in your prayer, and you want them to know it, then you can wish them merry Christmas this way.
6. “The Stars Are Out, And The Bells Ring, “Merry Christmas Eve,” The Whole Town Sings.”
Christmas eve is the most beautiful time of the year. Wish your friends and loved ones Merry Christmas eve using this Christmas rhyme.
7. “Merry Christmas! Let’s Start The New Year Resolutions Early…like Now.”
Don’t let the fun out of your wish. Wish your friends, families, and neighbors the funniest way possible. How about this funny Christmas eve wish above?
8. May The True Spirit Of Christmas Shine In Your Heart And Light Your Path
Share your cordial Christmas wish by saying these words out loud.
9. Every Christmas Is Merrier Because You Are A Part Of It. Merry Christmas Eve
Tell someone how much they mean to you. If you want to share warm Christmas wishes, these are your words.
10. He Who Has Not Christmas In His Heart Will Never Find It Under A Tree – Roy L Smith
If you are looking for a merry Christmas eve quote, then how about this one?
11. Merry Christmas Eve! Are You Ready To Rock Around The Christmas Tree?
Looking for funny words to wish merry Christmas to your friend? Try this funny merry Christmas message.
12. Merry Christmas Eve! It Is Not Just A Season; It Is A Feeling.
Share the true meaning of Christmas with your family, friends, and loved ones. We should never forget that Christmas is a feeling of love, peace, and merriment.
13. “Christmas Is Here! Time To Break Out The Ugly Sweaters And Eggnog (Or Whiskey If You’re Daring!”
Another funny Christmas wishes you can send to your friends.
14. May The Melody And The Spirit Of The Holidays Keep You And Your Family Warm With Love
Christmas is a cold season that brings warm feelings. Share the joy and peace that comes with Christmas.
15. Christmas Magic Is Silent. You Don’t Hear It. You Feel It, Know It, And Believe It! Merry Christmas Eve!
Some hear the Christmas song in the hustle and bustle. Some hear it in the silence.
16. May The Light And Love Of Christ Fill Your Home And Heart Full Of Love, Joy, And Happiness. Merry Christmas Eve!
Share this warm and heartfelt wish for a happy and white Christmas with your family, friends, neighbors, and colleagues.
17. “May Your Christmas Be Filled With Peace, Love And Serenity Amid All The Difficulties And Uncertainties.”
Life is difficult and full of uncertainties we face almost every day. But the Christmas season should be empty of all those worries, uncertainties, and difficulties. Tell your friend that you want all the happiness for them. Send this sweet and polite Christmas wish.
18. Wish You A Merry White Christmas! May The Lord Spread His Mercy, Love, And Kindness Upon You
It is the belief in Christmas that brings Christmas to us. Not the time. Christmas comes because we believe in it, and may the lord shower all his blessings upon everyone.
19. The Magic Of Christmas Never Ends, And Its Greatest Gifts Are Family And Friends.
Do you want the magic of Christmas to brighten up your friend? Then pass this message on.
20. It’s Not What’s Under The Christmas Tree, But Who’s Around It That Matters. Merry Christmas Eve!
If you are a Christmas cosplayer, you should know who this message is coming from.
Some more Christmas Eve wishes and quotes (Bonus Section)
In this section, we have listed some more merry Christmas Eve messages, that hopefully will inspire you to write beautiful and thoughtful Christmas Eve wishes for your loved ones!
Meaningful Christmas Eve wishes
Here are some meaningful Christmas Eve wishes that you can send to your friends, family, colleagues and neighbour to wish them a merry Christmas Eve:
- “Wishing everyone peace, joy, and love on this most holy of nights. God bless you all.”
- “As the Magic of Christmas Spreads, May the Spirits of Christmas bring you peace and warmth and the warmth of Christmas grant you love. Have a Joyful Christmas Eve!”
- “The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these be yours at Christmas.”
- “They say the best gift around the Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas eve surrounded by your precious family, and many blessings for this year.”
- “I wish that every blessed day of this Yuletide will bring to you countless reasons to be happy. A very Merry Christmas Eve to you and your family!”
- “This Christmas, may you have everything you need to fill your home with peace and bliss. Wishing you a merry Christmas Eve and a happy New Year full of promises and new opportunities!”
- “I hope the magic of Christmas fills every corner of your heart and home with joy — now and always. Merry Christmas Eve!”
Funny quotes and messages about Christmas
Here are some funny messages and quotes about Christmas that you can send to your friends and loved ones:
- “Wishing you a white Christmas! (And when you run out of white, just open a bottle of red).”
- “You’re a gift in my life. And not the kind I’d return for store credit. Merry Christmas!”
- “This holiday season, let’s make it a point to cherish what’s truly important in our lives: cookies.”
- “Wishing you hope, peace and lots of Christmas cookies this holiday season!”
- “One of the nice things about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with a present.”
Beautiful and meaningful quotes about Christmas
Here are some beautiful and meaningful quotes about Christmas that will help you, your friends and your family member to get into the christmas spirit.
- “Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.” – Ruth Carter Stapleton
- “Some Christmas tree ornaments do more than glitter and glow, they represent a gift of love given a long time ago.” – Tom Baker
- “Santa Claus is anyone who loves another and seeks to make them happy; who gives himself by thought or word or deed in every gift that he bestows.” – Edwin Osgood Grover
Merry Christmas Eve
Christmas is the time to show love, compassion, and care for those who are close to you. We have tried to personalize some of the most popular ways of wishing your keens. Here, you will find religious, friendly, and formal ways of saying merry Christmas to your close people. I hope you loved this article.
However, if you need any further help, you can come to us through the comment section. We will make sure that your query is answered.